Monday, July 13, 2009

What Happened?




The Pics I Taken Today..
Today my mom fetch me to V.Hean house..Then i followed his car to PJ then i walked to my house..While on the way walking, i feel down..The 1st time i have this feeling after i start study at UTAR..Then after i take a nap, but i cant sleep well..I just turn it round and round..Then around 0900, i wake up and packed up..I started to miss my mom..1st time i miss my mom after i moved to PJ, every week i also stay 5 days at PJ then weekend only go back..I should not miss her..But today is different..Although she going to Japan tonight, but also 1 week..I really not understand what is happening?Haiz..Then i went to the Chemistry class, i also not very understand..Mostly i have to attend the tutorial class, then only i can understand..Class end!Then i buy a bun as my lunch because today only have 30 minutes break..Then Ho Sien group having discussion about their Englisgh assignment..Then i went to the Physic Pratical class..Today experiment is so troublesome..And the graph is so hard to draw..When the lecturer explain the experiment, suddenly he asked some question, 1st asked Danny then till me..I not really undersand Pyhsics, so i say i don't know..Then he SAID "I'm a guy who always laugh in the heart"..Is this means i always luagh him?Or what?!!OMP!!What happened..Then i silent all the while in the class..Lastly the class end..then i called my mom again..Then she say later miss call me when she reached to airport..Then after that, i started to do the poster for children division..Then around 1835, i feel hungry and moody, so i go out for a walk..I walk to the playground and sit on the swing..Then have some song, and i feel like got some relax..The tree and the background make me feel relax..Its so nice..Then i take some photo of that..After i bougth my dinner, i walked back to my house..My tears seems like dopping soon..I really don''t Know what happened..Today i not in situation at all..At night, my mom miss called me then i called my mom..We talk for while..Then i started to do my work again..What happened to me?!

No comments: