Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Luckily But Wet Too..


My Wet Birkenstock Davos

Grey Color Birkenstock Davos
Birkenstock Davos
Haha..Today i have break on 2 to 4..So i go back my house and have my lunch..While eating i watched the Hong Kong movie drama..so relax..Haha..When 4 o'clock..i as usual go to the class..But that time i already feel that the cloudy and going to dark..But i insist wear my birkenstock to class..When around 1630, its started rain!!OMP!!I keep chanting in my heart..Because my shoe can't wet..It will spoil..Then i continue study..And no longer the rain is small and going to stop..But suddenly rain heavily again..Luckily i got borrow the umbrealla from my friends before i going to class..The lecturer also allow us to go back earlier..So i rush going out to see the rain whether i want to go back or wait..The rain is quite heavily and i still keep chanting..The rain seems like smaller and smaller..Then i don't care and open the umbrealla go back..On the way go back, i keep seeing my shoe..Its still wet..And more wet than last time..my heart so pain and feel sad..When half way going back, the road accumulate water then i take off the shoe and run go back..But the shoe is still wet..Haiz..Then i straight away take a fan and blow it to dry..I hope it wont spoil..And no next time..Luckily But Wet Too!
After the Maths tutorial class..Its have 1 hour break only start the Economics class..So i went to the classroom and do my Chemistry report..Now i left only the discussion part..It also the hardest part..This Saturday still having test..2 test!Haiz..So busy..So stress..So tired..

No comments: