Thursday, July 9, 2009

Waste Time..


Lighting And Thunder!

It's Raining!
Today i should have my English tutorial class on 0830 then when i plan to go college, i feel stomach ache and go to toilet..Then 0815 only can go to college, although is not late but i don't like to late reach to class..When i reached, then i saw all my classmates doing their tutorial question, i feel weird that how come their question is different from me?I think is i printed wrong!OMP!I feel so shameful and scared..Then the tutor just explain our assignment work..Then Danny also borrow 1st page to me..Luckily tutor didn't call us to stand up and read our answer..Then the class is early end..I went to cafeteria to do the Chemistry extra exercise since this Saturday got test..And 1100 the English lecture class start..We have to do individual work for 1 paragraph writing..Then we can go back already..After i went home, i watch movie again..So waste time..Then went to the class again..After class, i went back and watch movie again..Yor..So waste time..Then suddenly and luckily after i came back...Its rain so heavily..The thunder sounds so loud..Then i faster switch off the computer and started to do my revision..Then at night we went to Cold Storage to walk and i buy my multi purpose solution for the contact lens..I feel very waste..Haiz..This must be my 1st and last time..I feel that today i not really revison and i din't do my tutorial question at all..Haiz..I feel like i started to become lazy..ADEN!!You have to work harder to reach your destination!Gambateh..Good Night!

No comments: