Thursday, July 2, 2009

Few Days..

Gold kzKlot Back
Gold kzKlot
Yesterday i get all the lens i order..The color is so nice and interested..I like it!Today i went to Nandos to have dinners and can alone study..But after i order the ice lemon tea, i switch on my computer and try to online..I try so many times but all is unsuccessful!What the hell,i think!I feel like been cheated by the Nandos..So angry and disappointing..So i just use the printed lecture note to study..Haiz..I also don't understand what i have study..Whole of the mind is blank..This Saturday Physics test sure die..After i have my dinner,i play some games..And have a last cup of ice lemon tea..Then i pay the bills..I come back to my house around 8..When the half way of my journey to house..I feel like peeing!!Because i have already drink around 14 cups of ice lemon tea..After i reach the house..I faster put down my bag and run into the toilet!Then i started to pack the lens..I took few photo to have a memory..Haha..Tomorrow Huey Ping will come to meet me and have lunch together..Because she want to take the lens from me..Now i still can use computer..Really don't know what i'm thinking..My room mate is revising the Physics..He is already understand well but he still keeping to revise..How about me?Haiz..This time, my parents sure feel very disappointed..How come i will dislike Physics-this subject??Mostly guys will like it and do very well but i'm opposite..I hope i can do all the best..I don't wish to get A..I just need a B or B-...Then everything will be fine..This Sunday JUICE will release Gold Clash Jeans..I wish i can get 1 althought its cost RM 2,199..But i feel it is worth!Haha..

No comments: