Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's Too Late..


kzKLOT Polka Tee
Today i plan to wake up on 0800 to do my report but don't no why i feel so tired..So i sleep until 9..It's not late actually because my class start on 1100..Then i started on my computer and go chanting..After that, i log on to streething website..It's give me shocked!There mentioned that Juice today will release a kzKlot polka dot tee..Is damn nice la..I like it but no money and no time too..After i know that, i straight away mms and sms him about that..He reply me that the tee is expensive and he no time to go also..Then i reply back "is ok la", "next time lo"..But my heart is not thinking about that..I wish i can get a whole Clot stuff..I now got a cap, a jeans already..If got a shirt..Then sure POWER!Haha..Then i went to the class..Is Physics class..I can understand the front lecture..After the break, my brain can't absorp anything..I also don't no why?!After that, i got 1 hour break..I started to do the extra Chemistry exercise since this coming Saturday is Chemistry test..When 1400 the Computer Studies class start, i saw that no else people is concentrating..Is it that the whole energy give to the Physics class..Even my classmate-Yu Wey also doing nothing there..Finally the class end..Haha..Then i come back and rest for while and started to do my Physics report..And also watch movie..I left few more pages of discussion then i can finish it..And left the last Chemistry report..At night, i also continue do the Chemistry exercise, i hope my Chemistry test wont die and looks GOOD!Haha..So i have to work harder..And i hope my Maths test can do until very well..Thats all for today..
Tired@Stress@Busy

No comments: