Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Blue Week...

Yesterday i got only 2 class..And each class only 1 hour..Is Mathematics lecture and tutorial class..Econnomics class cancel because this week we having the test..So our lecturer give us off..So before i went out for the 1st class on 1000, i switch on my laptop to scan virus..Then go for my tutorial class..When i came back, i planned to use my computer..But my computer is switch off..I think that is it my roomates switch off my computer..Because there was happen that before..So i asked them then they say just now got electric shortage for while..Then i say ok..But when i switch on the sius, it cant switch on..I started to get nervous..Haiz..Then i checked whether what is happened..Then i checked that the light og the charger is out of service..Its means spoil..Then i faster packed my laptop to my back and went to the computer servece shop..Then they help me checked..Luckily my laptop is nothing..Is just the charger burn..If i want to buy an original dell charger its cost me around 120..What the..So expensive..Luckily my laptop is still under warranty..After i come back, i try to call to the dell technical..Then they tell me that the fastest to get the charger is today..Is ok la...Can save for RM100..But the call cost me RM8.50!!Just for the 14 minute call..Haiz..Is really a bad week..Maybe Gohonzon want me to study for my Economics beacause today got test..However, i hope Dell can be punctual to sent me the charger..And also don't so bad luck..

No comments: