Sunday, July 5, 2009

I'm LUCKY..


My GREEN Eye!
Yesterday is the first teat in the college life..The subject is Physics..I really don't know how to do..Haiz..Its the time to die..Haha..Straight after the exam, i follow v.hean car to Shah Alam to meet Vivian..And we started our journey to Ah Yi house..Her house is so big and nice..We have a lot of fun at there..I wear contact lens at there also..So hard..I use so long time to wear just 1 side..OMG!Then when Kai Chi reach at 6pm..Then she already wear it..And she call me to wear too..Then i say TRY la..Then Vynncy and Kai Chi help me to wear it..Lastly i success to wear it..Its so nice!I very happy..Today i went to Juice again..To get the jeans..Its a ballot system..I get 323 number..When its 1430 they started the lucky draw number..The number is lesser and lesser but my number is not mine..And some number is no people also..SO waste..When the last number called, is my brother's friends and he plan to give the number to my brother..But the CLOT crew say cant take others name to buy..Then my brother just walk away..Then draw a new number..The LAST number is .........323!!Its MINE!!So happy and lucky..The jeans photo will upload next week..The jeans now is with my brother..HAHA

No comments: