Monday, July 6, 2009

stressful day..


Today morning i followed v.hean's car to PJ house..Then my mom called me to drive..Because Saturday i drove is still ok..But then today i keep mistake and car stopped at the middle road..My mom so worried..And keep saying me always go out and no time to practice drive..Then said that last Saturday i went out but before that she already mentioned that night she got dinner with father, so i need to take care the doggie..But i really forget and promise Vivian go to Ah Yi's house..When she talking, i just keep quiet and wait till v.hean come..Haiz..Feel so bad..Then after i went back to PJ house, i straight away go to bed and sleep..Wake up on 9 and packed up my stuff..Then go to the Chemistry class..I just understand a part..Haiz..Then is my 1st time went to canteen buy food to eat..I planned to buy a sandwich to eat but sell finished already so i bought a chesse hot dog bread cost 1.40..Quite expensive..After that, i attend the Chemistry Practical class..We did 2 experiment..That means we have to do 2 report..Add last week's Physics report, i have to do 3 report in this week..So many work to do..Moreover, this Saturday got 2 test some more..Haiz...Is so stressful..I miss my friends a lot..Although we meet last week..Haha..I now hope can try the jeans i bought yesterday..But now with my brother..He say he will bring back this week..I hope he can do it..I just plan to take some photo and try to wear..I really feel very happy that i can get the jeans..Haha..Today i open my lens case to see my lens..The lens is so dirty!Haiz..But now i left not much of money..I still have to pay the W1max bill..That means i left less money..But i still haven't buy my multi purpose and saline solution..Those solution may cost around 50..HOW??!Money is so important..I hope my brother can help me sell off the remaining 2 caps!Hope SO!

No comments: