Thursday, July 17, 2008

Not going to school also...

Yesterday night my mom call me that today rest 1 more day..but i wish to go to school..not because i want to study..is i want to buy the set of story book..it is really a wonderful set of book...but my mom call me don't go to school..later i still have my tuition..after my tuition i think i din come back and i straight go to uncle house for waiting him to fetch me to pc..tonight i have my sketch practice...i think after this practice..i have no more chances to go out already..i will miss my practice ever forever...i wish to have a sweet memory of practice with my best friend...GamBaT3h...I need to pay harder for my studies already..SPM is just around the corner..SPM left only 116 days...Urgent time..STUDY 1st..PLAY later...!!!Don't Give UP!!!!!!!!I think u can do IT!!!Don't let people see you like a shit!!!GamBaT3h...!!!I wish i can do it well...!!!

No comments: