Monday, July 28, 2008

A dog better than a human...

long time ago i have think that be a dog is better than a human..but then i think that this and that to make sure that i appreciate human life..but until today 0011 i change my mind again..i would like to be a dog..a dog's life is better than a human..why i say that?a dog no need to do homework..a dog no need to scold by others..a dog no need to do work but can have their rice if got people rare..if the owner is good..the dog still can have shirt to wear..have sweet to eat..also can have ice cream too..furthermore a dog can have people love and care...the dog want to eat..make some action to let their owner know...but when they don't want to eat..the owner will worry about it but not scold it why don't eat the rice..as me..my mom sure say this and that ..scold me..this is the contrast between human and dog..sometimes i cant estimate what my mom thinking about..then give scolded..as an example..today after my brother call my mom say about the laptop..her mood like not happy..but i don't no what she thinking..and this make me confused..what should i do?i really wish that sometimes i alone and just live with a dog..be a dog..is so good..do what is just people give love and care to it..nothing to worry..just sleep..eat..walk..and play..but i also appreciate human life if i have a warm..happy..family...i feel that i am the son who not my mom give birth..why i think that..this is a serious if any one think of that..i have my reason..why my two brother can have laugh and talk..while i just like side people..sit a side and hear..my father is more pity..need to work from morning to night..while my mom work house work..then chanting...i think she don't no what my mind thinking also...they have their own thing to do..but left me alone..at house maybe i cannot even talk to some 1 a day..less but got try before...my birthday coming soon..some one say that when birthday make a wish before blowing the candle..dream may come true..if its true..i wish to have a happy family..and all healthy,happy forever...and here i want to apologize to my brother if his laptop really is my hand make it spoil..but i wonder when i make it spoil..i can successfully switch on and off..but after return to him..he say can't switch on..make me so scare and nervous..and i keep wake up since today 0011...i wish myself..dream come true and happy..

No comments: