Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lucky?Happy?Angry?


Today early morning wake up feel so happy to go out with frens..After our meeting, we have a movie-Hancock..ok only la the movie..then we have a walk at JJ..after tat we rush back to PC to have meeting again..then we have our dinner..Suddenly my frens say lee chong wei..i also not reli have feeling..coz he not my idol lo..but also is a famous guy..also have some curious de lo..but i have to rush for my chanting coz is 6 ad..so i chant till 6.20 n have a mind to change to shorts..then i wanna change but my fren insist wan me accompany him to take photo wif lee chong wei..so i go lo..fren mah..then 6.30 have to left to studio..wen reach there not until 5 minute ..some 1 calling us ad..then i still think call us GAMBATEH..happy go there but lastly gv scolded..the auntie scold me until i reli moody ..moody until wat is smile i also dono..the aunt csay i never chant lo..i have but early out..i also scolded until like a shit!!!!then the ppl who not turn up..juz ask why not turn up..i feel so angry n innocent..coz wanna accompany fren...WAT A HAPPY DAY??HAPPY??

No comments: