Tuesday, July 29, 2008

frustrated..desperate..dissapointed..sad..lonely.......

today i think I'm so unlucky but i still pretended...yesterday thing i though is over..so i don't think any more..but then today early morning i just don't want to eat bread and change my mind that i want to drink oat cereal..my scold me the 1st time in this morning..see ..i already say that being a dog is better..want to eat go ahead to eat..don' t want eat turn the head and sleep..i cant take my decision...what the!!!next time..i say i eat double the oat..so don't want eat anything else..is enough but she say it wont full..hey man..who say oat cereal not full..is damn full..then she started scold me already..say all the pass thing ..this and that..i so desperate..and she say call me to go out stay..i really want to make the decision ..but i pretended anything not happen...if 1 day i commit suicide..nothing special..is normal..why say that?because sometimes i too pressure ans stressful in this house...

1 comment:

YeOnG cHoOn said...

hoi... u dun need to commit suicide... u still got me, and all ur buddies!