Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Very Reactive Chemical Reaction...

A Sweet Couple!

Haha! I just get to know that my friends ( a girl) want to go to meet her boy friend grandmother tomorrow. This couple only together for around 3 weeks. But the girl already meet the boy's parents and whole family! Haha... Is fast leh! They have dinner together in the week 2. Haha.. Seriously reactive... But this indicate their relations is stable.. Then the girl will meet the boy's grandmother tomorrow.. I'm thinking what funny scenario will happen tomorrow! Haha.. Will the grandmother give a present to her? Or will the boy's parents give the girl present? As "家传之宝" !! Haha.. They seems like marry soon! Haha.. If really that, what should i get from them leh? A big angpow? Joking la!! I just wish them happily always and don't "dam dai" me! Haha.. As a conclusion, a chemical reaction show their progress!

HCl + NaOH ----------> NaCl + H2O

That's all!
XD

Regards,
adenXwk

No comments: