Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday-ing..

Today morning as usual i packed all the stuff and well prepared then my mom fetch me to V.Hean house..I follow his car to PJ..I started journey 0620 and reach his house is around 0633..But he not yet come out..So we wait in the car..After 10 minute, he come out..So i call my mom to go back first..Because she sleep very yesterday..She sleep on 0300 because she taking care my doggie-Tommy..My dad using his stuff to cut Tommy finger and cause Tommy hand bleeding..I so so sad and nervous..I scare Tommy may left us..His hand keep bleeding..I feel like crying..I wish to pray that Tommy can recover soon..Then yesterday afternoon i drove Wei Yian's to everywhere..Yeah!Having a car is so convenient..I hope i can get myself a car in this November..This week is quite busy..Having english test on Wednesday then Friday having Physics test and Saturday having Chemistry test..Haiz..Then my final test start on 11th of September..Haiz..I wish to having my holliday now..Haiz..

No comments: