Friday, December 12, 2008

my fault?

this computer i think i had use 6 years and above.it the time to change 1,right?but my mom say our house is not a company that Photostat money.ARGH!but this computer is already spoil 90%. what can i do?this computer cant watch movie, cant play game, some times also got problem to online..so i just hope to change a computer.is better a laptop because when i going to study college or what ..i still can use it.but now they say is my fault..what the !!!i feel really this house is just a shell for me.i want to left the shell already..the fastest the better!!!i hope to earn much more money to buy what i want!i feel so pressure and stress!!!every time get scolded by my father.i also don't know what wrong with thats.always is my fault.children is always wrong while eldest is always right!

No comments: